In the trending behind the scene clip, a car is seen racing off shortly before it flips and crashes.
According to the film’s director and co-producer, Mildred Okwo, the impressive stunt which was reportedly shot in South Africa, is only a bit of what fans should expect from the upcoming psychological thriller.
Watch the clip:
Written by Tunde Babalola, ‘La Femme Anjola’ follows the story of a young male stock broker whose life is turned upside down when he falls for a femme fatale married to a wealthy gangster. Its star-studded cast include Rita Dominic who doubles as co-producer, Joke Silva, Ken Erics, Femi Jacobs, The Voice Nigeria alumnus, Nonso Bassey among others.
While an official release date is yet to be announced, Okwo revealed a few months back that the feature film will debut this year.
- Watch the latest ‘La Femme Anjola’ teaser starring Rita Dominic and Nonso Bassey
- Audrey Silva Company releases the first teaser for ‘La Femme Anjola’
- Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke has just defined the word ‘STYLE’ the way he understands it and it’s a beautifully worded and intelligently written piece. Read below… Whether I’m rocking an overpriced jacket on the streets of champs elysees or rocking rubber flip flops soaking up the adulation of the street in the slums of kibera, it matters none. Unshaven for weeks with morning breathe rocking a palm oil stained old tee telling bad jokes with my sisters in my man cave or well groomed in handmade rare leather loafers makes no difference. It changes nothing. I am the confluence of global cultural diversity. I’ve meticulously and resiliently self tutored its complexity into my DNA by trial and error. The originality is singular only the substance is duplicable. God tailored my entirety for one entity; ME. It’s a comprise far from not only what you wear. It is how you think. Your principles. Your choices; costs and effects. Your idiosyncrasy. It’s in the roots imbibed by the man that sired you and men that mentored you. Everything else around me is an Accessory. I am the essence. I give it life. No brand, address, tribe, race, religion, creed, or ideology can define me. God created me this way eternities before my birth. I cannot pretend to be anything else even if I wanted to. I’ve tried and failed woefully in the past. I am ridiculously comfortable and apt being me. Rules become inapplicable, even redundant. It’s an attitude. A way of life. Perception is the window. It’s orchestrated conditioning to misinform you by disinforming you. Find your purpose and be informed. It is your open weapon. I know people with $100 dollars budget walk into a room and everything stand still. I’ve seen people with $100k budget that make it look like a painful process and what is more cant hold a convo with a smart 8 year old. It can’t be bought. It is and will always be priceless. Once you’ve figured out this truth, you will strive for a reach beyond your grasp. A consciousness and profound understanding of self. It is the mastery of your space. Your individuality. Your flair. It’s in all of us whether dormant or dominant. Find it. Train it. Fail it. Win it. Own it. Ostracize it. This is STYLE. This is how I understand it. Now how friggin DOPE is that!
- Jimmy Fallon Can’t Stop Sobbing During Emotional Taping Of ‘This Is Us’ & Stars Flip
- Athletic Bilbao Vs. Barcelona Live Stream: Watch The Exciting La Liga Match Online