Primark shoppers are obsessing over the high street shop’s new Disney flip flops and sliders [Primark]
Primark have been providing shoppers with some amazing Disney merchandise recently, whether it’s their Aladdin pyjamas, their Beauty And The Beast homeware or their Disney bridal range.
Recently, Primark also saw the return of their sold-out Chip mug.
Now, the popular high street store is adding to their growing collection with the most adorable Disney flip flops and sliders.
Posting a snap of the items on their Instagram page, Primark wrote: “Be sure to take Minnie everywhere you go this summer.”
Primark’s new Minnie Mouse sliders are £6 [Primark]
Primark have added to their already huge collection of Disney merchandise [Primark]
The footwear is designed with the most iconic Disney character on them, Minnie Mouse.
The collection includes flip flops for kids as well as adults.
Primark release Disney wedding pyjamas [Primark]
From sell out items of clothing and exciting new collections to shocking fashion blunders – check out the times our favourite high street stores hit the headlines
The flip flops come with the classic Minnie red straps, and the sliders with the Minnie Mouse red bow on the front.
Shoppers are obsessed with the new footwear, commenting: “I need these sliders!”
The Disney flip flops are also available for children [Primark]
Another customer wrote: “OMG neeeed!” while someone commented: “I love them.”
The flip flops are hitting stores from £2 and the sliders from £6, in stores across United Kingdom, Holland, Germany, Austria and Belgium.
- Primark Disney birthstone necklaces: Budget high street shoppers besotted with Primark’s latest Disney must-have: ‘We must find these’
- Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke has just defined the word ‘STYLE’ the way he understands it and it’s a beautifully worded and intelligently written piece. Read below… Whether I’m rocking an overpriced jacket on the streets of champs elysees or rocking rubber flip flops soaking up the adulation of the street in the slums of kibera, it matters none. Unshaven for weeks with morning breathe rocking a palm oil stained old tee telling bad jokes with my sisters in my man cave or well groomed in handmade rare leather loafers makes no difference. It changes nothing. I am the confluence of global cultural diversity. I’ve meticulously and resiliently self tutored its complexity into my DNA by trial and error. The originality is singular only the substance is duplicable. God tailored my entirety for one entity; ME. It’s a comprise far from not only what you wear. It is how you think. Your principles. Your choices; costs and effects. Your idiosyncrasy. It’s in the roots imbibed by the man that sired you and men that mentored you. Everything else around me is an Accessory. I am the essence. I give it life. No brand, address, tribe, race, religion, creed, or ideology can define me. God created me this way eternities before my birth. I cannot pretend to be anything else even if I wanted to. I’ve tried and failed woefully in the past. I am ridiculously comfortable and apt being me. Rules become inapplicable, even redundant. It’s an attitude. A way of life. Perception is the window. It’s orchestrated conditioning to misinform you by disinforming you. Find your purpose and be informed. It is your open weapon. I know people with $100 dollars budget walk into a room and everything stand still. I’ve seen people with $100k budget that make it look like a painful process and what is more cant hold a convo with a smart 8 year old. It can’t be bought. It is and will always be priceless. Once you’ve figured out this truth, you will strive for a reach beyond your grasp. A consciousness and profound understanding of self. It is the mastery of your space. Your individuality. Your flair. It’s in all of us whether dormant or dominant. Find it. Train it. Fail it. Win it. Own it. Ostracize it. This is STYLE. This is how I understand it. Now how friggin DOPE is that!
- Primark shoppers can't believe how much the high street store just 'upped it's game' with gorgeous new pyjama set
- Primark are selling Disney wedding pyjamas for brides and bridesmaids-to-be from only £6
- Primark release adorable Disney Christmas baby grows for only £6.50 – and fans are having a ridiculous reaction: ‘Almost makes me wish I was pregnant’