Former BBNaija housemate TBoss has shown she’s one outspoken person, and she’s ready to give it back to her critics fire for fire.
Recall in a previous rant, TBoss aired her opinion about the uncleanliness attitude of the new Big Brother Naija Double wahala housemates.
In her rants on Instagram, she called out housemate, Princess for her unsanitary behaviour. She wrote;
”Big brother please stop that one that is putting ice cream on everyone’s lips and nipples with the same spoon.
OMG now she is sitting on the bare floor with her butt half exposed, yuck, talk about unsanitary.
Now she is putting Tobi’s sweat on another’s lip and had someone else lick it up, am I the only one seeing this?
My Gawwd, this one is talking bloody non stop, how can someone talk so much?”
Folks on social media called her out, and asked her if she was any better than the new housemates. Shes’ now fired back via her instalive video.
In the video, she said she made a “bloody obvious observation”< and reiterated that she never insulted anyone.
She said she only stated her opinion and never insulted or judged anyone.
She also didn’t forget to come for those she described as people, who’ll see her, and can’t walk up to her, but yet use their f***ng 100 naira data to insult her on social media.
Here’s the video below;
- Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke has just defined the word ‘STYLE’ the way he understands it and it’s a beautifully worded and intelligently written piece. Read below… Whether I’m rocking an overpriced jacket on the streets of champs elysees or rocking rubber flip flops soaking up the adulation of the street in the slums of kibera, it matters none. Unshaven for weeks with morning breathe rocking a palm oil stained old tee telling bad jokes with my sisters in my man cave or well groomed in handmade rare leather loafers makes no difference. It changes nothing. I am the confluence of global cultural diversity. I’ve meticulously and resiliently self tutored its complexity into my DNA by trial and error. The originality is singular only the substance is duplicable. God tailored my entirety for one entity; ME. It’s a comprise far from not only what you wear. It is how you think. Your principles. Your choices; costs and effects. Your idiosyncrasy. It’s in the roots imbibed by the man that sired you and men that mentored you. Everything else around me is an Accessory. I am the essence. I give it life. No brand, address, tribe, race, religion, creed, or ideology can define me. God created me this way eternities before my birth. I cannot pretend to be anything else even if I wanted to. I’ve tried and failed woefully in the past. I am ridiculously comfortable and apt being me. Rules become inapplicable, even redundant. It’s an attitude. A way of life. Perception is the window. It’s orchestrated conditioning to misinform you by disinforming you. Find your purpose and be informed. It is your open weapon. I know people with $100 dollars budget walk into a room and everything stand still. I’ve seen people with $100k budget that make it look like a painful process and what is more cant hold a convo with a smart 8 year old. It can’t be bought. It is and will always be priceless. Once you’ve figured out this truth, you will strive for a reach beyond your grasp. A consciousness and profound understanding of self. It is the mastery of your space. Your individuality. Your flair. It’s in all of us whether dormant or dominant. Find it. Train it. Fail it. Win it. Own it. Ostracize it. This is STYLE. This is how I understand it. Now how friggin DOPE is that!
- “You Can’t See Tboss For Now Due To Security Reasons” – Her Family
- “You Can’t See Tboss For Now Due To Security Reasons” – Tboss’ Family
- Challenge me face to face, not with your 100 Naira data – Tboss tells critics
- 5 things you should know about Yoruba actor, Yomi Gold