Timini Egbuson, actor and youthful brother of Dakore Egbuson-Akande, says he’s used to the perception that he’s benefiting from his sister’s success within the movie trade.
In an interview with TheCable lifestyle, the Shuga actor says he’s unperturbed.
“It occurs in the rest that you do. individuals have their opinion about whatever you might be doing, I best deal with the sure vibes,” he said.
“It’s a perfect thing having somebody like Dakore as domestic that loves me, helps and offers me course.
“I imagine that you just get what you give out so I provide certain vibes so that negativity doesn’t in finding it’s solution to me and that’s how it has been.”
Egbuson, who acts as Tobi in MTV’s Shuga, says he doesn’t have so much similarities with the persona.
“i like the fact that he is an immediate reverse of me actually, possibly now not an immediate reverse however i like that we don’t have numerous similarities so that offers me leeway to go into it as an actor and give a excellent performance,” he mentioned.
“I cling round with chums that i do know share some issues with the character, Tobi, and use that to portray the character better.
“Tobi is a sweet man and i know i’m a candy man too so i will be able to say we have now that in well-liked.”
The college of Lagos graduate of psychology says he loves being an actor.
“existence is as actor is superb and it has its perks however most significantly, I’m doing what i like and that i’m rising.”
except for featuring in Shuga, Egbuson has featured in Tinsel, happy family, Rush and The 31st.
The post Timini Egbuson Has A word For people who suppose he is benefiting from Dakore Egbuson’s Success regarded first on Nigerian celebrity news + latest entertainment news.
- Timini Egbuson, Sharon Ezeamaka And Jemima Osunde Grace The Cover Of MTV Shuga’s Maiden Edition
- Dakore Egbuson Remarkably Reveals How She Juggles Family & Career
- Niyi Akinmolayan pairs Toyin Abraham with Timini Egbuson for ‘Elevator Baby’
- Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke has just defined the word ‘STYLE’ the way he understands it and it’s a beautifully worded and intelligently written piece. Read below… Whether I’m rocking an overpriced jacket on the streets of champs elysees or rocking rubber flip flops soaking up the adulation of the street in the slums of kibera, it matters none. Unshaven for weeks with morning breathe rocking a palm oil stained old tee telling bad jokes with my sisters in my man cave or well groomed in handmade rare leather loafers makes no difference. It changes nothing. I am the confluence of global cultural diversity. I’ve meticulously and resiliently self tutored its complexity into my DNA by trial and error. The originality is singular only the substance is duplicable. God tailored my entirety for one entity; ME. It’s a comprise far from not only what you wear. It is how you think. Your principles. Your choices; costs and effects. Your idiosyncrasy. It’s in the roots imbibed by the man that sired you and men that mentored you. Everything else around me is an Accessory. I am the essence. I give it life. No brand, address, tribe, race, religion, creed, or ideology can define me. God created me this way eternities before my birth. I cannot pretend to be anything else even if I wanted to. I’ve tried and failed woefully in the past. I am ridiculously comfortable and apt being me. Rules become inapplicable, even redundant. It’s an attitude. A way of life. Perception is the window. It’s orchestrated conditioning to misinform you by disinforming you. Find your purpose and be informed. It is your open weapon. I know people with $100 dollars budget walk into a room and everything stand still. I’ve seen people with $100k budget that make it look like a painful process and what is more cant hold a convo with a smart 8 year old. It can’t be bought. It is and will always be priceless. Once you’ve figured out this truth, you will strive for a reach beyond your grasp. A consciousness and profound understanding of self. It is the mastery of your space. Your individuality. Your flair. It’s in all of us whether dormant or dominant. Find it. Train it. Fail it. Win it. Own it. Ostracize it. This is STYLE. This is how I understand it. Now how friggin DOPE is that!
- ‘Sometimes people take advantage’: Stacey Solomon wades into Katie Price and Chris Hughes row