well-liked Nollywood actor and comic, Osinachi Dike Aka Egbeigwe Apama is about to stroll down the aisle along with his heartthrob, omit Ogechi Ogbonna on 2nd september.
The Imo state born star who went viral after he was pictured the use of bread to eat superstar beer just launched his pre-wedding pictures.
The post This Nollywood Actor’s Pre-marriage ceremony pictures Will Make You dangle Your sides appeared first on Nigerian superstar information + newest entertainment news.
- Actor Kenneth Okolie & wife Jessica to hold their white wedding in December, release pre-wedding photos
- Nollywood Actor, Prince Nwafor’s Pre-Wedding Photos Are Too Cute For Words
- Checkout Popular Nollywood Actor, Apama Egbeigwe’s Hilarious Pre-wedding Photos
- This Is Why Paul Obazele Believes The New Generation Actors Will Bring An End To Nollywood
- Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke has just defined the word ‘STYLE’ the way he understands it and it’s a beautifully worded and intelligently written piece. Read below… Whether I’m rocking an overpriced jacket on the streets of champs elysees or rocking rubber flip flops soaking up the adulation of the street in the slums of kibera, it matters none. Unshaven for weeks with morning breathe rocking a palm oil stained old tee telling bad jokes with my sisters in my man cave or well groomed in handmade rare leather loafers makes no difference. It changes nothing. I am the confluence of global cultural diversity. I’ve meticulously and resiliently self tutored its complexity into my DNA by trial and error. The originality is singular only the substance is duplicable. God tailored my entirety for one entity; ME. It’s a comprise far from not only what you wear. It is how you think. Your principles. Your choices; costs and effects. Your idiosyncrasy. It’s in the roots imbibed by the man that sired you and men that mentored you. Everything else around me is an Accessory. I am the essence. I give it life. No brand, address, tribe, race, religion, creed, or ideology can define me. God created me this way eternities before my birth. I cannot pretend to be anything else even if I wanted to. I’ve tried and failed woefully in the past. I am ridiculously comfortable and apt being me. Rules become inapplicable, even redundant. It’s an attitude. A way of life. Perception is the window. It’s orchestrated conditioning to misinform you by disinforming you. Find your purpose and be informed. It is your open weapon. I know people with $100 dollars budget walk into a room and everything stand still. I’ve seen people with $100k budget that make it look like a painful process and what is more cant hold a convo with a smart 8 year old. It can’t be bought. It is and will always be priceless. Once you’ve figured out this truth, you will strive for a reach beyond your grasp. A consciousness and profound understanding of self. It is the mastery of your space. Your individuality. Your flair. It’s in all of us whether dormant or dominant. Find it. Train it. Fail it. Win it. Own it. Ostracize it. This is STYLE. This is how I understand it. Now how friggin DOPE is that!