6 innocent ”non-muslim” souls had been slaughtered in chilly blood in Kenya on 2nd December by using Al Shabab. Amongst them were defenceless ladies and kids. the same thing happened in Kano, Nigeria four days earlier when over 200 innocent ”muslim” souls have been blown up in a Kano mosque via Boko Haram suicide bombers.
Three days prior to then 70 harmless ”muslim” and ”non-muslim” souls have been killed by means of Boko Haram within the ancient cities of Maiduguri and Potiskum in Nigeria. It simply goes on and on: the nightmare never ends and the shower of blood continues.
every day, somewhere on this planet, the innocent are hacked down and reduce to items by way of our modern-day jihadists who thrive on terror and who feed on human flesh, human blood and unmitigated and unrestrained carnage.
Africa and indeed the sector is slowly bleeding to demise and our little children are being slaughtered like flies by means of those that are perfect described because the lowest form of dirt and vermin but we nonetheless shy away from speaking the arduous and bitter fact. and what’s that onerous and bitter truth?
today, greater than ever, the world is affected by the grave error and happen unbelief of the biblical Father Abraham who, when promised a son through his aged spouse Sarah, refused to belief and believe God and instead entered the bonded woman Hagar, who took seed and introduced forth a son for him by using the identify of Ishmael.
Ishmael used to be the father of Islam while Isaac, the promised kid and the son of Sarah who came a couple of years later, was the father of Judaism and Christianity.
From the advent of time the seed of Abraham’s two sons, the son of the bonded lady and the promised youngster, have both been at struggle or have considered one another with the best suspicion and caution.
1,four hundred years after Islam was centered came ISIL, ISIS, Al Shabab, Boko Haram, Al Qaeda, Hamas, Islamic Jihad, Al Nosra and numerous other terror groups that corrupted and perverted the original teachings of that great faith. And for the reason that advent of jihad and Islamist terror the arena has not recognized peace and the nations of the earth continue to undergo.
infants have been reduce into two, infants have been crucified, kids were butchered and beheaded, little girls were sodomised and raped to death, ladies were stoned and enslaved, men have been castrated, kids were orphaned, other halves have been widowed, husbands have witnessed the violation of their wives, countries were conquered, churches were burnt to ashes, mosques and historical web sites have been bombed, towns had been ravaged and complete communities were pillaged and become Nazi-like focus camps the place violence, fear, intimidation and pestilence is felony gentle. They hate humanity and they fly the black flag of terror, demise and destruction. that is the exhausting and bitter reality.
allow me to share just one extra example of that suffering with you here. On 28th November, the identical day that a minimum of 200 innocent Nigerians had been blown up in a Kano mosque with the aid of Boko Haram, over 314 harmless Muslim and non-Muslim civilians had been skinned alive and crucified in the killing fields and interior cities of Syria and Iraq with the aid of the jihadists of ISIL. Such appear brutality and the sort of heartless bloodfest has hardly ever been seen within the annals of world historical past but it appears that these terror groups benefit from the covert reinforce of many from all over the arena.
actually that helping violent islamist teams like Boko Haram and ISIL, for whatever purpose, is the manifestation and expression of cruelty and evil in its purest and most perverse kind. it is the glorification of carnage, barbarity and wickedness and it’s the social gathering of ethnic cleaning and genocide. could God curse individuals who achieve this.
So many questions need to be answered. in the Nigerian context a few of those questions are the ones that have been put by way of Mr. Egheomhanre Eyieyien, an aspirant for the Nigerian Senate from Edo state, who made the following contribution on his facebook page on 30 November. He wrote:
”Now that Kano has an Emir who is an ……. himself, I to find it somewhat curious that he at last stated one thing which is towards Boko Haram after which the Mosque at which he on a regular basis preaches each Friday was bombed via suicide-bombers WHEN he used to be not in attendance. several questions about my thoughts:
1. What led Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi to tell the worshippers at the Kano valuable Mosque about two weeks in the past that “Muslims should protect themselves against Boko Haram” when he knows that Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor was once severely criticised when he known as on Christians to defend themselves against the identical Islamist jihadist terrorists after they bombed St. Theresa’s Catholic Church in Niger State in 2011?
2. Why did Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi miss the Jumat carrier remaining Friday at the Kano crucial Mosque?
3. Did Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi be aware of in regards to the planned suicide-bombing of the Mosque?
4. If Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi had fore-information of the assault, did he warn the safety companies?
5. If Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by some means knew about an forthcoming assault on the Kano principal Mosque, what steps did he take to forestall the assault or make certain that the Mosque was better secured?
The role that …… performed in instigating the insurrection which resulted in the beheading of Gideon Akaluka in Kano by means of a mob of Islamists remains to be very fresh in our memory. we will get justice for Gideon Akaluka some day soon by using God’s Grace!”
These are profound and worrying questions which were put by way of a deeply brave soul who has boldly spoken the minds of many. Kudos to Mr. Eyieyien. yet there’s yet one more query that needs to be requested and that question is as follows.
Why did the Sultan of Sokoto, the reverred and respected leader of the Muslim group in northern Nigeria, feel that it used to be applicable to inform Boko Haram to ‘’cease killing Muslims?’’ He didn’t inform them to prevent killing ”Nigerians” but reasonably to forestall killing ”muslims”. What coded message and subterranean signal used to be he sending?
The logical implication of his directive and the inference that may be drawn from it’s that he has no objection to the killing of Christians and other non-muslims. Are the lives of Christians and different non-Muslims now not as vital to the Sultan as the lives of Muslims? once more why did he see match to put in writing to ISIL and urge them to prevent their bloody onslaught and conflict of terror in opposition to all of the people of the center East and not see match to jot down to Boko Haram to forestall doing the same in Nigeria?
Given this, the admonition of the much-liked President of the Christian affiliation of Nigeria, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, that the Sultan ought to write a letter to Boko Haram as well used to be timely and appropriate.
in order to get a better grab of the issue that now we have been confronted with in Nigeria permit me to finish section 1 of this essay by means of quoting extensively from a captivating essay titled ‘’The Plot To Islamise Nigeria’’ which used to be written by Pastor Jonah Isah and which was widely printed on the net on June twenty second 2014. He wrote,
‘’advertising in the civil provider relied on if a candidate had transformed to Islam. The late Sardauna promised to “dip the Koran into the sea” that means he will spread Islam from the a ways North throughout the united states of america to the Atlantic Ocean sooner than he was done.
This agenda of “dipping the Koran to the sea” has persisted unabated until date by consistent terror assaults and killings in the middle belt followed by way of mass movement of recent communities of Hausa Fulani into the middle belt the entire means down to the south states near the Atlantic Ocean.
In 1960, the late Sir Ahmadu Bello mentioned “the new nation referred to as Nigeria should be an estate of our great-grandfather, Uthman Dan Fodio. We must ruthlessly stop a transformation of energy. We use the minorities of the North as prepared tools and the South as a conquered territory and never permit them to rule over us, and by no means permit them to have control over their future.” (Parrot Newspaper, 12th Oct. 1960; republished on November 13, 2002, via the Tribune Newspaper, Ibadan.);
• The conference of Northern Chiefs, in keeping with a letter from the united kingdom-based totally West African college students’ Union (WASU) to the Northern emirs asking them to improve the constitutional evolution of Nigeria into an independent nation, had declared “protecting this u . s . a . together shouldn’t be possible excluding by way of the religion of the Prophet. If they need political team spirit let them apply our religion.” (Obafemi Awolowo, route to Nigerian Freedom, London: Faber and Faber, 1947, p.fifty one.);
• during defense force rule in the Nineteen Seventies Christian missionary faculties had been forcibly taken over by using govt, and in many cases their names modified to Islamic ones;
• As late as 1997 underneath general Sani Abacha’s rule, all Police Commissioners in Nigeria had been Muslims;
• In 1990, all contributors of the military Ruling Council (AFRC) have been Muslims except for basic Ike Nwachukwu, an Igbo, whose mother was a Fulani Muslim;
• throughout defense force rule, normal Ibrahim Babangida surreptitiously registered Nigeria as a member state of the business enterprise of Islamic conference (OIC) without tabling the difficulty earlier than the AFRC. The then 2d in command, Rear Admiral Ebitu Ukiwe informed the world that he heard about Nigeria’s membership of OIC like everybody else within the media. He used to be rapidly eliminated and retired from the Navy;
• Babangida hosted the primary Islam in Africa convention in Abuja and donated Federal govt cash to its operations, together with its vision of remodeling Nigeria to an Islamic state and enthroning the Sultan of Sokoto as its “supreme ruler”.
• underneath the presidency of common Olusegun Obasanjo, 1999-2007, the Sharia code of Islamic legislation used to be re-presented in the North in an expanded format. Islamic Police (Hisbah) was offered and Christian women have been abducted, forcibly transformed and married off to Muslims in Bauchi, Kaduna, Niger and Zamfara states. The Sharia Commissions of the states in basic terms write oldsters informing them that their daughters had converted and had been given out in marriage”.