The first four of 12 Thai boys were fortunately freed from the deadly cave they’ve been trapped in since June 23 and were transported to the hospital on Jul. 8 after a rigorous rescue mission by divers.
Four Thai boys, who have been trapped in a cave along with eight other young boys and their 25-year-old soccer coach since June 23, were miraculously rescued by rescue divers and taken to a nearby hospital on Jul. 8, according to the Thai Navy SEALS and reported by CBS News. At least one of the boys had to be airlifted by helicopter to the hospital while the rest were transported by ambulance. The huge rescue mission has been going on for several days at the Northern Thailand location but this is the first time they’ve been able to get some of the children out, giving hope to the ones still left behind. There have been 13 foreign divers along with five Thai divers that have been helping in the rescue mission efforts and despite the amazing rescue of the first four boys, it’s proven to be quite a dangerous challenge.
In addition to the natural dangers of the cave and its area, Thai officials have expressed their concern over the weather and how it can affect the rescue efforts going forward. Heavy monsoon rain could take place and flood the inside of the cave, trapping the rest of the boys and their coach in there even further which could be deadly. The divers are hoping to rescue all boys and their coach before that happens and may have to help them make risky dives to escape the treacherous conditions.
Despite the scary risks, everyone involved is ready to do everything they can to get the boys and the coach out alive. “Today is the D-day,” rescue chief Narongsak Osottanakorn told reporters while near the cave site. “The boys are ready to face any challenges.” The boys, who range in age from 11- 16 and their coach are part of Thailand’s Wild Boars soccer team and became trapped in the Tham Luang cave after they went in to explore and monsoon floods prevented them from getting back out. The sad situation has since caught the eye of the world and divers from places like Australia, America, and even Japan have been on site to help. One former Thai Navy Seal diver involved in the rescue mission died on Jul. 6 after running out of oxygen further proving the dangers of the situation.
- 12 Boys Lost & Trapped In Thai Cave For 9 Days May Have To Swim Through Dark Tunnels To Escape
- Thailand Cave Rescue: 1st Hospital Video Shows Boys In Seemingly Good Spirits After Evacuation
- Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke has just defined the word ‘STYLE’ the way he understands it and it’s a beautifully worded and intelligently written piece. Read below… Whether I’m rocking an overpriced jacket on the streets of champs elysees or rocking rubber flip flops soaking up the adulation of the street in the slums of kibera, it matters none. Unshaven for weeks with morning breathe rocking a palm oil stained old tee telling bad jokes with my sisters in my man cave or well groomed in handmade rare leather loafers makes no difference. It changes nothing. I am the confluence of global cultural diversity. I’ve meticulously and resiliently self tutored its complexity into my DNA by trial and error. The originality is singular only the substance is duplicable. God tailored my entirety for one entity; ME. It’s a comprise far from not only what you wear. It is how you think. Your principles. Your choices; costs and effects. Your idiosyncrasy. It’s in the roots imbibed by the man that sired you and men that mentored you. Everything else around me is an Accessory. I am the essence. I give it life. No brand, address, tribe, race, religion, creed, or ideology can define me. God created me this way eternities before my birth. I cannot pretend to be anything else even if I wanted to. I’ve tried and failed woefully in the past. I am ridiculously comfortable and apt being me. Rules become inapplicable, even redundant. It’s an attitude. A way of life. Perception is the window. It’s orchestrated conditioning to misinform you by disinforming you. Find your purpose and be informed. It is your open weapon. I know people with $100 dollars budget walk into a room and everything stand still. I’ve seen people with $100k budget that make it look like a painful process and what is more cant hold a convo with a smart 8 year old. It can’t be bought. It is and will always be priceless. Once you’ve figured out this truth, you will strive for a reach beyond your grasp. A consciousness and profound understanding of self. It is the mastery of your space. Your individuality. Your flair. It’s in all of us whether dormant or dominant. Find it. Train it. Fail it. Win it. Own it. Ostracize it. This is STYLE. This is how I understand it. Now how friggin DOPE is that!
- Mexico Earthquake Leaves People Trapped: Watch The Harrowing Rescue Efforts Live
- Pupils Discovered Alive And Well After Their Bus Somersaulted In Imo State