South Korean boy band Stray Kids has officially made their debut, and fans are shook! WATCH the epic new music video for their track ‘District 9’ here.
Stray Kids (Bang Chan, Woojin, Lee Know, Changbin, Hyunjin, Han, Felix, Seungmin and I.N.) has entered with a bang! JYP Entertainment’s new boy group dropped their debut mini album titled I am NOT — EP today, March 26, and an action-filled music video to go with it. Watch the visual for “District 9” above!
The new music video has the nine members showing off their amazing dance moves as they break out of some sort of institution in a dystopian setting. The song itself is super catchy, with pop and EDM elements as well as a guitar-heavy rock vibe during the chorus. So good!
Fans are obsessed with the slick visual. “Please dont freak out if you see a flying wig its mine,” one fan commented on YouTube. “Omg,I just stepped in here unexpectedly,this group is amazing. The rapping especially leaves me breathless,” another wrote.
I am NOT follows the band’s pre-debut mixtape (yes, there is such a thing), which came out in January.
Check out the tracklist for Stray Kids’ new EP:
2. “District 9”
6. “Grow up”
7. “3rd Eye”
- Drake Gives Away $1 Million To Deserving Fans & Kids In Inspiring ‘Gods Plan’ Music Video — Watch
- Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke has just defined the word ‘STYLE’ the way he understands it and it’s a beautifully worded and intelligently written piece. Read below… Whether I’m rocking an overpriced jacket on the streets of champs elysees or rocking rubber flip flops soaking up the adulation of the street in the slums of kibera, it matters none. Unshaven for weeks with morning breathe rocking a palm oil stained old tee telling bad jokes with my sisters in my man cave or well groomed in handmade rare leather loafers makes no difference. It changes nothing. I am the confluence of global cultural diversity. I’ve meticulously and resiliently self tutored its complexity into my DNA by trial and error. The originality is singular only the substance is duplicable. God tailored my entirety for one entity; ME. It’s a comprise far from not only what you wear. It is how you think. Your principles. Your choices; costs and effects. Your idiosyncrasy. It’s in the roots imbibed by the man that sired you and men that mentored you. Everything else around me is an Accessory. I am the essence. I give it life. No brand, address, tribe, race, religion, creed, or ideology can define me. God created me this way eternities before my birth. I cannot pretend to be anything else even if I wanted to. I’ve tried and failed woefully in the past. I am ridiculously comfortable and apt being me. Rules become inapplicable, even redundant. It’s an attitude. A way of life. Perception is the window. It’s orchestrated conditioning to misinform you by disinforming you. Find your purpose and be informed. It is your open weapon. I know people with $100 dollars budget walk into a room and everything stand still. I’ve seen people with $100k budget that make it look like a painful process and what is more cant hold a convo with a smart 8 year old. It can’t be bought. It is and will always be priceless. Once you’ve figured out this truth, you will strive for a reach beyond your grasp. A consciousness and profound understanding of self. It is the mastery of your space. Your individuality. Your flair. It’s in all of us whether dormant or dominant. Find it. Train it. Fail it. Win it. Own it. Ostracize it. This is STYLE. This is how I understand it. Now how friggin DOPE is that!
- Nigerians cry for Teebillz as Wizkid, Tiwa Savage release ‘sexual’ music video tagged ‘Fever’
- EXO Gives Fans The Ultimate Christmas Gift With New EP ‘Universe’ & K-Pop Lovers Are Freaking Out
- K-Pop Band Miss A Breaks Up Just Before New Year’s: Why Fans Totally Saw It Coming