Patpat Ugwu is not just an actress, she can also be a singer and a progressing edition. She is endowed with impressive hips and a conspicuous bum.
She was not too long ago pictured on the set of a film in Lagos the place she performed the role of a groundnuts vendor. despite her plebian function, she nonetheless looked appealing in her skin-tight green outfit.
Patpat is one of the Instagram figures who exhibit ‘no mercy’ to guys when importing sensual photos as she flaunts her physique elements freely.
Her recognition within the entertainment business is incessantly growing and in a couple of years, she might be probably the most largest actors to observe.
See extra photographs of Patpat under:
The put up See What a Curvy Nollywood Actress used to be seen Doing on the road of Lagos (photographs) seemed first on Nigerian Hive – Naija Gist newest Gossip Nollywood films music information Naija latest news entertainment Nollywood Gossip from Nigeria.
- Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke has just defined the word ‘STYLE’ the way he understands it and it’s a beautifully worded and intelligently written piece. Read below… Whether I’m rocking an overpriced jacket on the streets of champs elysees or rocking rubber flip flops soaking up the adulation of the street in the slums of kibera, it matters none. Unshaven for weeks with morning breathe rocking a palm oil stained old tee telling bad jokes with my sisters in my man cave or well groomed in handmade rare leather loafers makes no difference. It changes nothing. I am the confluence of global cultural diversity. I’ve meticulously and resiliently self tutored its complexity into my DNA by trial and error. The originality is singular only the substance is duplicable. God tailored my entirety for one entity; ME. It’s a comprise far from not only what you wear. It is how you think. Your principles. Your choices; costs and effects. Your idiosyncrasy. It’s in the roots imbibed by the man that sired you and men that mentored you. Everything else around me is an Accessory. I am the essence. I give it life. No brand, address, tribe, race, religion, creed, or ideology can define me. God created me this way eternities before my birth. I cannot pretend to be anything else even if I wanted to. I’ve tried and failed woefully in the past. I am ridiculously comfortable and apt being me. Rules become inapplicable, even redundant. It’s an attitude. A way of life. Perception is the window. It’s orchestrated conditioning to misinform you by disinforming you. Find your purpose and be informed. It is your open weapon. I know people with $100 dollars budget walk into a room and everything stand still. I’ve seen people with $100k budget that make it look like a painful process and what is more cant hold a convo with a smart 8 year old. It can’t be bought. It is and will always be priceless. Once you’ve figured out this truth, you will strive for a reach beyond your grasp. A consciousness and profound understanding of self. It is the mastery of your space. Your individuality. Your flair. It’s in all of us whether dormant or dominant. Find it. Train it. Fail it. Win it. Own it. Ostracize it. This is STYLE. This is how I understand it. Now how friggin DOPE is that!
- My boobs are small but I have the longest, most tantalising and sexiest nipples ever seen – Nollywood actress
- Nollywood Actress, Mercy Ebosele Ties The Knot In Lagos
- Curvy Actress, Eniola Badmus Raises Tension with Her Short Gown (Photos+Video)
- Stunning new photos of Nollywood actress, Fathia Williams