Legendary Nigerian rapper, Ruggedman has released his official photos for the 12 months 2017 and they are fairly dope!. In one of the seems to be, OUCH’s model academy had Ruggedman in a three piece suite from their wedding collection and the rapper seemed dapper in it.
In every other seem to be, Yomi casual had Ruggedman in a fantastic black and white lengthy shirt, whereas stylist 710 imaginative and prescient took care of the hip hop looks, using clothes from Ruggedman’s Twentieth September Wears collection.
These incorporated the new Legends t-shirt which has over 350 faces of Nigerian celebrities.
The XX t-shirts that is available in each black and white. which can now be bought from Laura Ikejis store on Admiralty manner Lekki section 1.
one of the footage shall be used for the artwork of the rappers soon to drop legitimate single for 2017 featuring Falz The dangerous guy and Small doctor.
STYLISTS: OUCH, TSW, 710 imaginative and prescient AND YOMI casual.
MAKE UP: appears by using TEMYNIKAN
PHOTOGRAPHER: Efe Jokoh/Hitlab Studio
The put up images: For the primary time in 20 years, Ruggedman wears a three-piece suit and it’s dope! regarded first on Nigerian Hive.
- Holly Willoughby wears never seen before outfit on Celebrity Juice as she picks pinstripe suit and slogan t-shirt
- Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke has just defined the word ‘STYLE’ the way he understands it and it’s a beautifully worded and intelligently written piece. Read below… Whether I’m rocking an overpriced jacket on the streets of champs elysees or rocking rubber flip flops soaking up the adulation of the street in the slums of kibera, it matters none. Unshaven for weeks with morning breathe rocking a palm oil stained old tee telling bad jokes with my sisters in my man cave or well groomed in handmade rare leather loafers makes no difference. It changes nothing. I am the confluence of global cultural diversity. I’ve meticulously and resiliently self tutored its complexity into my DNA by trial and error. The originality is singular only the substance is duplicable. God tailored my entirety for one entity; ME. It’s a comprise far from not only what you wear. It is how you think. Your principles. Your choices; costs and effects. Your idiosyncrasy. It’s in the roots imbibed by the man that sired you and men that mentored you. Everything else around me is an Accessory. I am the essence. I give it life. No brand, address, tribe, race, religion, creed, or ideology can define me. God created me this way eternities before my birth. I cannot pretend to be anything else even if I wanted to. I’ve tried and failed woefully in the past. I am ridiculously comfortable and apt being me. Rules become inapplicable, even redundant. It’s an attitude. A way of life. Perception is the window. It’s orchestrated conditioning to misinform you by disinforming you. Find your purpose and be informed. It is your open weapon. I know people with $100 dollars budget walk into a room and everything stand still. I’ve seen people with $100k budget that make it look like a painful process and what is more cant hold a convo with a smart 8 year old. It can’t be bought. It is and will always be priceless. Once you’ve figured out this truth, you will strive for a reach beyond your grasp. A consciousness and profound understanding of self. It is the mastery of your space. Your individuality. Your flair. It’s in all of us whether dormant or dominant. Find it. Train it. Fail it. Win it. Own it. Ostracize it. This is STYLE. This is how I understand it. Now how friggin DOPE is that!
- Holly Willoughby Celebrity Juice suit: This Morning host turns to her favourite designer Maje Paris as she wears chic black two-piece suit for hit ITV2 show
- Anita Okoye steps out for the first time since welcoming twins (photos)
- Beyonce, Jay Z and Blue Ivy pictured for the first time with baby twins Rumi and Siras in New York (Photos)