Niniola Apata higher recognized via her stage title Niniola, is a Nigerian singer and songwriter. She rose to recognition in 2013 after ending 0.33 runner-up on the sixth season of venture repute West Africa.
The songstress just lately signed a deal with an American management and publishing company, Kobalt tune group
Stargist.com brings you 7 quick tips about her.
1. Niniola is a local of Ekiti State however used to be born in Lagos State where she had her main and secondary faculty education at Apata Memorial high school.
2. She participated in several social activities and competitions in highschool. She competed in Season 6 of challenge fame West Africa the place she placed 3rd Runner-Up.
three. She is an alumna of the university of Lagos where she graduated with a Bachelor of training certificates.
four. On 19 March 2014, Niniola launched her debut single “Ibadi”, produced via Sarz. The song acquired positive very important opinions, topped nationwide tune charts and gained extensive airplay.
5. “Ibadi” and her single “Gbowode” were used as soundtracks within the Season 2 of Nigerian tv drama collection Gidi Up.
6. In 2015, she was once nominated in the “Most Promising Act to look at” category on the 2015 Nigeria entertainment Awards.
7. Niniola describes her model of track as “Afro-home”, a mix of afrobeat and house music.