A few months after Mr 2Kay was robbed and assaulted after performing live at a concert at Eko Hotel and Suites, he had his first exclusive interview with Pulse.
After the interview, there are some keep points to take from it, because a lot transpired within the period the robbers attacked him to the present investigation being carried out by officers of the Nigeria Police Force.
Here are 10 things to take out;
1. The last people who entered the room with Mr 2Kay just before he was robbed and beaten where his manager, Smile, Burna Boy’s road manager, Joel and the undisclosed female friend of Mr 2Kay.
2. Mr 2Kay’s room was on the 8th floor of Eko Hotel and Suites.
3. The four armed robbers came that attacked Mr 2Kay came in the disguise as room service which was how they granted access to the room.
4. When the armed robbers attacked Mr 2Kay in his room, he wasn’t alone as he had a female guest who was locked up in the toilet all through the attack.
5. At one point of the attack, Mr 2kay was threatened to be killed by one of the robbers but luck, however, shined on him when one of the robbers prevented it from happening.
ALSO READ: Burna Boy’s management says singer will honour police invitation
6. During the attack, the robbers didn’t just assault Mr 2Kay but they took away his belongings including his mobile phone.
7. All through the robbery, Mr 2Kay was tied up with his clothes and the duvet from the bed making him powerless.
8. After the robbers left, it took Mr 2Kay 10 minutes before he could untie himself, get his female friend out of the toilet to alert the hotel management.