Big Pun, real name Christopher Lee Rios, has been dead for almost 18 years but his daughter, Star Rios will not bury the hatchet.
The 27-year-old, who is also a musical artist, is calling out her father’s friend Fat Joe for being a “jealous” and “greedy” friend. This comes after her mother, Liza Rios filed a lawsuit against Fat Joe, asking for more than a million dollars. In the lawsuit, Lisa stated that she and Fat Joe had a deal to split money made by her late husband Big Pun following the rapper’s passing in 2000. Despite the alleged deal, Rios said she hasn’t received any money since 2005.
Just yesterday, Star continued where her mother stopped by calling Fat Joe out.
Sharing a photo of her father with Fate Joe, Star wrote: “My father. The most talented, Loyal Man I ever known. Along side the OPP. Your enemies is always closer to you than you’ll ever know, praying for your downfall. Keep your eyes open please. JEALOUS ONES STILL ENVY! And that the REAL Truth! #Greedy#Snake #Fraud #LetMeShowYou”
And Fat Joe clapped back on Twitter. He told Star that she didn’t even know her father, hence wasn’t in a position to have an opinion.
- Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke has just defined the word ‘STYLE’ the way he understands it and it’s a beautifully worded and intelligently written piece. Read below… Whether I’m rocking an overpriced jacket on the streets of champs elysees or rocking rubber flip flops soaking up the adulation of the street in the slums of kibera, it matters none. Unshaven for weeks with morning breathe rocking a palm oil stained old tee telling bad jokes with my sisters in my man cave or well groomed in handmade rare leather loafers makes no difference. It changes nothing. I am the confluence of global cultural diversity. I’ve meticulously and resiliently self tutored its complexity into my DNA by trial and error. The originality is singular only the substance is duplicable. God tailored my entirety for one entity; ME. It’s a comprise far from not only what you wear. It is how you think. Your principles. Your choices; costs and effects. Your idiosyncrasy. It’s in the roots imbibed by the man that sired you and men that mentored you. Everything else around me is an Accessory. I am the essence. I give it life. No brand, address, tribe, race, religion, creed, or ideology can define me. God created me this way eternities before my birth. I cannot pretend to be anything else even if I wanted to. I’ve tried and failed woefully in the past. I am ridiculously comfortable and apt being me. Rules become inapplicable, even redundant. It’s an attitude. A way of life. Perception is the window. It’s orchestrated conditioning to misinform you by disinforming you. Find your purpose and be informed. It is your open weapon. I know people with $100 dollars budget walk into a room and everything stand still. I’ve seen people with $100k budget that make it look like a painful process and what is more cant hold a convo with a smart 8 year old. It can’t be bought. It is and will always be priceless. Once you’ve figured out this truth, you will strive for a reach beyond your grasp. A consciousness and profound understanding of self. It is the mastery of your space. Your individuality. Your flair. It’s in all of us whether dormant or dominant. Find it. Train it. Fail it. Win it. Own it. Ostracize it. This is STYLE. This is how I understand it. Now how friggin DOPE is that!
- Video vixen Bernice Burgos about to be a grandma at 27, as she confirms her unmarried daughter, 21, is pregnant and claps back at those hating over it
- 5 things you should know about Yoruba actor, Yomi Gold
- Ellie Soutter’s Mom Mourns Late Daughter, 18, At Funeral: ‘I Will Always Be There Beside You’
- 7 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Late Nollywood Actor, Obi Madubogwu