The Kanyan Zance cultural rights to marry one of the daughters of the present Kano state Governor was performed by the Ajimobis today.
Back in November 2017, the wedding ceremonies between Fatima, a daughter of Governor Ganduje, and Abolaji – the only son of the Oyo state Governor Abiola Ajimobi officially kicked off with an introduction.
After a marriage proposal is tendered to the bride’s family and they have accepted, according to cultural rights, the groom’s family is to provide a number of items for the bride..this is called “Kayan Zance” and was done by the Ajimobi family today. See more pics below.
- Back in September, Abolaji – the only son of Oyo state Governor Abiola Ajimobi, took his romantic relationship with Fatima – one of the daughters of Kano state Governor Umar Ganduje, public with a love declaration on Instagram. LIB can now exclusively reveal that they are engaged and the phase 1 of their wedding ceremonies kicks off in Kano state this weekend. More details to come!
- What we know about Fatima Ganduje – the daughter-in-law to be of Oyo state Governor, Abiola Ajimobi..
- Kano state Gov’s daughter, Fatima, shares photos from the night Oyo state governor’s only son, Abolaji Ajimobi proposed to her, see her beautiful engagement ring
- Pupils Terrified As Cows Invade Classrooms In Edo State
- Daughter of former Enugu state governor Sullivan Chime, Ezinne, announces engagement while on vacation in Seychelles