Katie Price fell off of her horse on Thursday morning[Getty]
The mum of five is recovering at home with her youngest child by her side, after having a horse riding accident.
The keen horse rider took to Instagram to reveal what happened with her 1.7 million followers, saying she was relaxing by the fire and watching cartoons after the accident.
“After having a bad fall off my horse earlier nothing better than cuddles with Bunny on the sofa with fire on,” Katie Price wrote on the photo, alongside a red heart emoji.
Katie Price suffered a horse riding accident [Katie Price/Instagram]
It comes at a difficult time for the businesswoman, as she declared this year “the worst” of her life after breaking down on Loose Women this week.
As a result, Peter Andre’s ex wife is planning to become “a brand new person” in a bid to have a positive 2018.
This year, she announced her plans to separate from husband Kieran Hayler over claims he cheated with the nanny Nikki Brown – allegations Nikki has denied.
A young Katie Price before she had any cosmetic procedures in her early modelling days [Getty]
Katie Price has always been open about her plastic surgery procedures – from her numerous boob jobs to lip fillers, take a look at forgotten pictures of her before any cosmetic procedures
Katie Price is an equestrian enthusiast [Getty]
She then discovered her mum, Amy, is suffering from a terminal lung condition.
In an interview opening up about her plans for the future, Katie said she wants to ditch her alter-ego, Jordan.
“I can’t wait to put all of his drama behind me,” she revealed. “It’s been the worst year for me and I just want to put it behind me and start afresh.”
Katie announced her plans to split from Kieran this summer [Instagram]
Amy Price has been diagnosed with a terminal lung condition[Wenn]
Confirming she was ditching any alter-ego, she added: “I plan to get rid of Jordan, get rid of Katie Price and start as a new person.”
She continued to Reveal: “I’ll keep the name but I’ll be a brand new person. I’d like to have no dramas in 2018.”
Katie was previously known for her raunchy alter-ego Jordan, but dropped the name after she married Peter Andre.
- Katie Price reveals details of her VERY scary horse riding fall after a tough week
- Katie Price reveals heartbreak as her horse is killed by a car and slams onlooker who posted photo of horse's head on Facebook
- ‘We are in shock’: Katie Price reveals heartbreak after one of her horses is killed in a car accident
- Katie Price melts fans’ hearts with moving video of Harvey learning to help at horse stables
- Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke has just defined the word ‘STYLE’ the way he understands it and it’s a beautifully worded and intelligently written piece. Read below… Whether I’m rocking an overpriced jacket on the streets of champs elysees or rocking rubber flip flops soaking up the adulation of the street in the slums of kibera, it matters none. Unshaven for weeks with morning breathe rocking a palm oil stained old tee telling bad jokes with my sisters in my man cave or well groomed in handmade rare leather loafers makes no difference. It changes nothing. I am the confluence of global cultural diversity. I’ve meticulously and resiliently self tutored its complexity into my DNA by trial and error. The originality is singular only the substance is duplicable. God tailored my entirety for one entity; ME. It’s a comprise far from not only what you wear. It is how you think. Your principles. Your choices; costs and effects. Your idiosyncrasy. It’s in the roots imbibed by the man that sired you and men that mentored you. Everything else around me is an Accessory. I am the essence. I give it life. No brand, address, tribe, race, religion, creed, or ideology can define me. God created me this way eternities before my birth. I cannot pretend to be anything else even if I wanted to. I’ve tried and failed woefully in the past. I am ridiculously comfortable and apt being me. Rules become inapplicable, even redundant. It’s an attitude. A way of life. Perception is the window. It’s orchestrated conditioning to misinform you by disinforming you. Find your purpose and be informed. It is your open weapon. I know people with $100 dollars budget walk into a room and everything stand still. I’ve seen people with $100k budget that make it look like a painful process and what is more cant hold a convo with a smart 8 year old. It can’t be bought. It is and will always be priceless. Once you’ve figured out this truth, you will strive for a reach beyond your grasp. A consciousness and profound understanding of self. It is the mastery of your space. Your individuality. Your flair. It’s in all of us whether dormant or dominant. Find it. Train it. Fail it. Win it. Own it. Ostracize it. This is STYLE. This is how I understand it. Now how friggin DOPE is that!