As Mrs May now faces the wrath of furious Brexit voters over her Article 50 extensions, inability to push her controversial deal through Parliament and all-round lack of delivery of Brexit since the June 2016 vote, the politician from Luxembourg brazenly admitted to visiting her on just two occasions. When asked by a Polish journalist how many times he has travelled to Mrs May at Downing Street, he said: “Why fly somewhere, if you can discuss it here?” He added: “She used to sit at the place where you are now, at seven in the morning, at eleven o’clock at night.”
Despite proof of nationwide contempt for Mrs May’s handling of Brexit, she has visited Mr Juncker on endless occasions, often leaving the UK in the eleventh hour to fly to Belgium for negotiations.
This morning, Brexiteers punished Theresa May’s Tories and the Labour Party for failing to deliver on the promise to leave the UK, with both sides haemorrhaging seats over the past 24 hours.
Outspoken Mr Juncker recently moaned that he never gets a pat on the back for his top Eurocrat role.
He said he expected a thank you from EU member state Poland, but was miffed at never having got one.
He said: ““Poland received 175billion euros of structural assistance since 2004.
“Maybe they do not know, because they do not say that thanks to Juncker’s plan but they managed to invest 18.3billion euros in the development of small enterprises.”
He urged Poland to dismiss calls for a Polexit – a Polish exist from the European Union and said: “Poles do not want to be cut off from all this.”
The 64-year-old ex-Luxembourg Prime Minister attacked Britain for failing to embrace European values and only seeing EU membership in terms of financial or business opportunity.
He added: “But in the West, we should not think that Poland is in the Union for money! Poland is with us because we share common values. Our help is not a gift, but a recognition of the magnitude of the reforms carried out.”
- SHOCK EU ADMISSION: Irish leader reveals bloc is SPLIT over trading relations with Britain
- 'We WON'T leave EU!’ Nigel Farage declares war on Johnson with shock Brexit admission
- Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke has just defined the word ‘STYLE’ the way he understands it and it’s a beautifully worded and intelligently written piece. Read below… Whether I’m rocking an overpriced jacket on the streets of champs elysees or rocking rubber flip flops soaking up the adulation of the street in the slums of kibera, it matters none. Unshaven for weeks with morning breathe rocking a palm oil stained old tee telling bad jokes with my sisters in my man cave or well groomed in handmade rare leather loafers makes no difference. It changes nothing. I am the confluence of global cultural diversity. I’ve meticulously and resiliently self tutored its complexity into my DNA by trial and error. The originality is singular only the substance is duplicable. God tailored my entirety for one entity; ME. It’s a comprise far from not only what you wear. It is how you think. Your principles. Your choices; costs and effects. Your idiosyncrasy. It’s in the roots imbibed by the man that sired you and men that mentored you. Everything else around me is an Accessory. I am the essence. I give it life. No brand, address, tribe, race, religion, creed, or ideology can define me. God created me this way eternities before my birth. I cannot pretend to be anything else even if I wanted to. I’ve tried and failed woefully in the past. I am ridiculously comfortable and apt being me. Rules become inapplicable, even redundant. It’s an attitude. A way of life. Perception is the window. It’s orchestrated conditioning to misinform you by disinforming you. Find your purpose and be informed. It is your open weapon. I know people with $100 dollars budget walk into a room and everything stand still. I’ve seen people with $100k budget that make it look like a painful process and what is more cant hold a convo with a smart 8 year old. It can’t be bought. It is and will always be priceless. Once you’ve figured out this truth, you will strive for a reach beyond your grasp. A consciousness and profound understanding of self. It is the mastery of your space. Your individuality. Your flair. It’s in all of us whether dormant or dominant. Find it. Train it. Fail it. Win it. Own it. Ostracize it. This is STYLE. This is how I understand it. Now how friggin DOPE is that!
- Britain needs to get its act together on Brexit warns JUNCKER (and he’s RIGHT!!!)
- Step aside Juncker! Germany ALREADY working on ‘comprehensive’ Brexit deal with Britain