How These Beautiful UNILAG Students Lost Their Lives In A Fire At Lagos Hotel

Posted on Aug 11 2017 - 12:25pm by admin

Two students of the university of Lagos (UNILAG) have died in a midnight hearth at a Lagos resort. Roli Odogwu, a 200-degree Mass communication scholar, and Linda Elegeonye, a 300-degree legislation scholar, died of burns, days after they had been trapped in the lodge room the place they were company.

except their dying, the two students have been residents of Fagunwa corridor.

CAMPUSLIFE gathered that the duo left the campus on Monday to attend a night experience off-campus. When it dawned on them that they might now not return to the campus late in the night time, they reportedly lodged within the lodge to cross the night.

The late Roli’s friend, who did not wish to be named, mentioned she spoke to her mom to inform her of her choice to cross the evening in the resort.

It was gathered that the victims had been asleep when the inferno started from a faulty air conditioner. CAMPUSLIFE learnt that the victims had been trapped for a number of minutes ahead of they were rescued from the room. They sustained first-degree burns. They have been rushed to Gbagada normal clinic.

last Saturday, Roli died at 4am and used to be buried at Atan Cemetery in Yaba. On Sunday, news broke that Linda, who had been in coma for six days, had additionally died.

a pal, who pleaded for anonymity, said she was knowledgeable about the incident with the aid of a policeman who picked up the late Roli’s name on Tuesday.

She said:

“The policeman informed me that the owner of the phone (Roli) and her buddy were fascinated about a fireplace accident they usually were unconscious. I was once instructed they had been moved to Trauma and Burns Unit of the Gbagada basic clinic. I informed other friends and we went to the sanatorium. when we bought there, we were not allowed to see them straight away. Three hours after, we had been allowed in with their parents and other members of the family.
“Roli was once conscious and responding to remedy, however Linda was once nonetheless in a coma. The burns were extreme and we hoped each may make it. we are deeply hurt by using their demise.”

here are photos from Roli Odogwu’s candle lighting fixtures funeral:

The submit How These stunning UNILAG students lost Their Lives In a hearth At Lagos lodge regarded first on Nigerian superstar news + newest leisure information.

Leave A Response