Heritage Adoption Support and Advocacy group (HASAAG) set to hold their conference with a title “ The Power of Adoption”. And the special guest of honor is Her Excellency, Mrs. Dolapo Osinbajo wife of the Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria on Saturday 28th October,20217 at the prestigious Federal Palace Hotel,Victoria Island, Lagos. It is going to be an evening where the conference speakers and contributors would be able to:-
- Dispel the negative impression of stigma and shame associate with adoption in our society.
- Garner support for the adoption cause.
- Enlighten the general public on the subject of adoption.
- Let people know adoption is a godly,legal and honorable way of having and increasing their families.
- Let prospective adopters, adoptive parents, adoptees and the entire adoption community know there is a support and advocacy group they can belong.
According to the Chairperson of Heritage adoption Support and Advocacy group ( HASAAG) ably supported by Mrs Eme Akenzua, Managing Trustee (HASAAG) and Mrs Chinyere Muda Sanusi head of Publicity ( HASAAG)
In his contribution during the media briefing, Pastor Ituah Ighodalo said adoption not only satisfy the need of an abandoned child and that childless individuals ande couples but also has the power to transform lives of the abandoned and vulnerable child it transforms the life of the childless couple or adult. He also said Jesus was a product of adoption by his earthly parent and humorously joked he too was ready to be adopted by any of the journalist present at the media briefing..