Taiwo Babajide Al-Hassan aka Ogogo is 59 years old today, Wednesday, October 31, 2018.
And the popular Yoruba actor, who is widely referred to as Ogogo has something to say.
The trained automobile mechanic said the last 365 days of his life ‘was a well spent and memorable year filled with blessings, favour and divine upliftment.’
ALSO READ: See Ogogo, Bimbo Oshin, Antar Laniyan in “Aso Alaso”
The retired officer at the Lagos State water corporation, who joined other notable stars to meet with Vice President Yemi Osinbajo recently said he’s looking forward to more blessed years.
Here are five things you need to know about Taiw Hassan Ogogo
1. Ogogo was born into the household of Subair Akande Taiwo and Alimot Ayinke Taiwo on October 31, 1959, in Ilaro, a town in Ogun state.
2. The actor and producer who is known for films including “Omin,” “Wicked Boy,” “Atitebi,” “Owo Blow” and “Obinrin Sowana,” made his acting debut in 1982 under the tutelage of the Ademola Fagbemi.
3. The actor worked with the Lagos State Water Corporation for 13 years. He retired in 1994 to concentrate on acting.
4. Hassan had his primary school education at Christ Church School, Ilaro. He also attended Yaba technical college where he trained as an automobile mechanic.
5. Taiwo Hassan is happily married to two women. He is a father of four children; three girls and a boy.
Happy birthday to the talented veteran.