The notorious kidnapper arrested on the weekend, along with six contributors of his gang in Lagos, by using police operatives from the intelligence teams has named a few of his victims.
Watch second Nigeria’s notorious Kidnapper Confessed To His Crimes
Chukwudidumeme Onuamadike, alias Evans, advised detectives that although he may not keep in mind that the choice of individuals he kidnapped or the amount of money he collected as ransom, he was, then again, in a position to mention a couple of.
inspect the record of a few of his victims.
1. In Edo and Lagos states, he remembered kidnapping Mr. Mbarikatta William Uboma at Festac city on June 16, 2012, where the sum of N20 million was once amassed as ransom prior to he was launched.
2. A police categorised report containing Evan’s confessional commentary revealed that Mr. Paul Cole from Ohafia in Abia State used to be also kidnapped through the group on August 23, 2012, at Festac city the place N20m was once also paid.
3. Mr. Mohammed Jamal, a Lebanese, who used to be kidnapped on August 19, 2012, at Ajah, paid N17m at Ojo house of Lagos to regain his freedom.
four. Evan’s gang additionally kidnapped Mr. Kingsley Nwokenta on September 19, 2012, after he left Lebanon Bar in Festac town and he needed to pay N15m in addition to his black Toyota Venza automobile that he forfeited to the crowd prior to he regained his freedom; just as the group also claimed responsibility for the kidnap of Mr. Anthony Ozoanidobi on October 10, 2012, along Marwa highway in satellite tv for pc city where N15m was paid prior to he was once taken to Apple junction, Amuwo-Odofin in Lagos and launched.
5. Evans additional said that his gang additionally kidnapped Mr. Leo Abraham in Lagos on August 20, 2012, and dumped him at Badagry highway in Lagos after he paid N15m.
6. The proprietor of Uyi Technical who was kidnapped by using Evan’s gang in Benin metropolis in 2013 paid N100m earlier than he was once released, whereas Tom, kidnapped in Benin in 2012, paid N100m to the group.
7. The proprietor of Kings Paint was once additionally kidnapped in Benin city in 2010 by means of the same gang and needed to pay N40m to regain his freedom even as Mr. Randeki, who was kidnapped by using the gang in 2010 paid N30m for his unlock.
eight. Evans, who was once nabbed with the aid of a combined workforce of cops and men from the Intelligence Response workforce (IRT) and the Technical Intelligence Unit (TIU) at his private place of dwelling in Magodo, Lagos, on June 10, used to be described by the police as an extraordinarily clever suspect.
9. In Edo State, the gang kidnapped Mr. Ohunyon Ernest in November 2011 and he had to pay N85m, just as Mr. Dan Odiete who used to be additionally kidnapped via the group in Benin metropolis in 2013, paid N100m to regain his freedom.
10. however, Ojukwu Cosmas, who sells Toyota elements at Aspanda exchange truthful, who used to be kidnapped on January 21, 2016, at Festac city was not too lucky as he had to pay $ 1m to stable his liberate.
eleven. James Uduji who was once kidnapped by way of the crowd at Seventh Avenue, Festac town late ultimate yr paid $ 1.2m after being held for six weeks prior to he used to be launched, whereas Chief Raymond Okoye Odu-Na–Ichida who was kidnapped in 2015 additionally paid $ 1m to regain his freedom after two months in captivity.
12. Uche Okoroafor, a dealer at Alaba world Market, Lagos, was kidnapped via the group in 2015 and held captive for three months prior to he used to be released after paying $ 1m, simply as Elias Ukachukwu, who used to be kidnapped by using the gang in November, 2015 additionally paid $ 1m for his liberate.
thirteen. Francis Umeh, a spare components seller at Aspanda, used to be kidnapped in July 2016, at Raji Rasaki property and released after paying $ 1m to secure his liberate.
The remaining identified sufferer of the group in Lagos ahead of it was smashed is Mr. Donatus Dunu, a pharmacist and importer of substances, who was once kidnapped on February 14, 2017, in Elupeju area of Lagos. The sum of N150m used to be paid by means of the sufferer’s domestic to steady his free up, however Evans accumulated the money and refused to release the victim, insisting that a further N300m should be paid.
the crowd regretted that Dunu escaped from Evans’ detention camp in Igando on may just 12, 2017, with out paying the extra ransom.
the gang, on the other hand, recorded a fatal loss when in 2013, in its try and kidnap Chief Vincent Obianudo, the owner of younger Shall develop Motors, met with stiff resistance from the policemen connected to the chief. The police opened fire and killed two participants of the group.
though the gang additionally killed a policeman and a few of its participants escaped, Chief Obianudo, who sustained bullet wounds right through the attack, survived after several surgical procedures.
The publish here is a complete record Of Victims Of Evans, The infamous Kidnapper In Nigeria appeared first on Nigerian famous person information + latest leisure news.