Even Google has it’s off days! The search engine experienced issues with it’s Google Cloud Platform causing several apps like Snapchat and Spotify to malfunction, and Twitter is NOT happy!
Almost of all of the internet went dark on July 17. Google Cloud Platform had an outage that limited users’ ability to properly work Snapchat, Discord, Spotify, Pokémon Go as well as Google domains like Breitbart and Drudge Report, according to CNBC. “Many Snapchatters are having trouble using the app as well as our support site. We’re working with a partner on the fix! In the meantime, we recommend staying logged in,” Snapchat tweeted following the incident at 12:43 p.m. PT. Google also took to Twitter to say, “We are aware of issues affecting some of our GCP services and the team is actively investigating.” And although the glitch in the system was fixed for most serves within half an hour, many angry users took to Twitter to express their frustration.
“Snapchat down, Google Cloud platform has crashed and taken everything with it, Spotify server error– does this mean The Purge has begun,” one user wrote in reference to the 2013 horror film. “Welp, I love when Google cloud services go down, meaning that both Snapchat and Discord are dead at the same bloody time,” another user tweeted. One person even suggested “THE END IS NEAR.” Luckily, everything was resolved by 1:20 p.m. PT.
“The issue with Google Cloud Global Load balancers returning 502s has been resolved for all affected users as of 13:05 US/Pacific. We will conduct an internal investigation of this issue and make appropriate improvements to our systems to help prevent or minimize future recurrence,” Google tweeted as a follow up.
We will provide a more detailed analysis of this incident once we have completed our internal investigation,” Google continued.
- Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke has just defined the word ‘STYLE’ the way he understands it and it’s a beautifully worded and intelligently written piece. Read below… Whether I’m rocking an overpriced jacket on the streets of champs elysees or rocking rubber flip flops soaking up the adulation of the street in the slums of kibera, it matters none. Unshaven for weeks with morning breathe rocking a palm oil stained old tee telling bad jokes with my sisters in my man cave or well groomed in handmade rare leather loafers makes no difference. It changes nothing. I am the confluence of global cultural diversity. I’ve meticulously and resiliently self tutored its complexity into my DNA by trial and error. The originality is singular only the substance is duplicable. God tailored my entirety for one entity; ME. It’s a comprise far from not only what you wear. It is how you think. Your principles. Your choices; costs and effects. Your idiosyncrasy. It’s in the roots imbibed by the man that sired you and men that mentored you. Everything else around me is an Accessory. I am the essence. I give it life. No brand, address, tribe, race, religion, creed, or ideology can define me. God created me this way eternities before my birth. I cannot pretend to be anything else even if I wanted to. I’ve tried and failed woefully in the past. I am ridiculously comfortable and apt being me. Rules become inapplicable, even redundant. It’s an attitude. A way of life. Perception is the window. It’s orchestrated conditioning to misinform you by disinforming you. Find your purpose and be informed. It is your open weapon. I know people with $100 dollars budget walk into a room and everything stand still. I’ve seen people with $100k budget that make it look like a painful process and what is more cant hold a convo with a smart 8 year old. It can’t be bought. It is and will always be priceless. Once you’ve figured out this truth, you will strive for a reach beyond your grasp. A consciousness and profound understanding of self. It is the mastery of your space. Your individuality. Your flair. It’s in all of us whether dormant or dominant. Find it. Train it. Fail it. Win it. Own it. Ostracize it. This is STYLE. This is how I understand it. Now how friggin DOPE is that!
- Celebrities who made the most searched people list in Nigeria on Google in 2018
- Nintendo Tweets About Mario Kart Trending Before Realizing It’s Because Of Trump’s Penis
- Guillermo Haro: 5 Things To Know About Mexican Astronomer & Today’s Google Doodle
- Pad Thai: 5 Things To Know About The Yummy Dish That Inspired Today’s Google Doodle