Diana Ross slayed her medley performance before accepting her Lifetime Achievement Awards at the 2017 American Music Awards, and even her grandkids were singing along. Watch the adorable moment here.
Let’s be real: the real winners of the AMAs were the adorable grandchildren of AMA Lifetime Achievement Award-winner Diana Ross, 73. Those kids nose-picked, breakdanced and charmed their way into our hearts. During Diana’s opening song “I’m Coming Out,” cameras caught her grandchildren, specifically Jagger Snow, 2, singing along to her hit, and we’re not crying, YOU’RE crying. Seriously, get this kid a record deal already because we will buy all the albums. Jagger was later spotted on stage, when she was holding Diana’s hand and picking her nose in the most adorable way possible. Check out the video of Diana’s entire performance below, or skip ahead to the 1:03 mark to watch the viral moment.
We reported earlier how Diana used her Lifetime Achievement Award acceptance speech to spread a message of love to the world, and we cannot praise her for rising to the occasion both in her performance, but in how she used her moment in the spotlight to do some good. Of course, the other person who flawless used the spotlight was Jagger, who already knows lyrics to her grandmother’s songs at the age of 2! That’s one precocious (and precious) kid.
Diana’s huge family was the talk of the town at the AMAs, as her entire brood all showed up on the red carpet en masse. And from there, her moments with her grandkids only got cuter. While you secretly wish you were related to someone as cool as Diana, check out these sexy pics of the best dressed AMAs attendees.
HollywoodLifers, on a scale of 1 to “OMG SQUEE,” how cute do you think this moment was? Let us know what you think in the comments below.
- Diana Ross Sends Love To The World While Accepting Lifetime Achievement Award At The AMAs
- 5 things you should know about Yoruba actor, Yomi Gold
- Diana Ross stuns at her son’s wedding in California
- Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke has just defined the word ‘STYLE’ the way he understands it and it’s a beautifully worded and intelligently written piece. Read below… Whether I’m rocking an overpriced jacket on the streets of champs elysees or rocking rubber flip flops soaking up the adulation of the street in the slums of kibera, it matters none. Unshaven for weeks with morning breathe rocking a palm oil stained old tee telling bad jokes with my sisters in my man cave or well groomed in handmade rare leather loafers makes no difference. It changes nothing. I am the confluence of global cultural diversity. I’ve meticulously and resiliently self tutored its complexity into my DNA by trial and error. The originality is singular only the substance is duplicable. God tailored my entirety for one entity; ME. It’s a comprise far from not only what you wear. It is how you think. Your principles. Your choices; costs and effects. Your idiosyncrasy. It’s in the roots imbibed by the man that sired you and men that mentored you. Everything else around me is an Accessory. I am the essence. I give it life. No brand, address, tribe, race, religion, creed, or ideology can define me. God created me this way eternities before my birth. I cannot pretend to be anything else even if I wanted to. I’ve tried and failed woefully in the past. I am ridiculously comfortable and apt being me. Rules become inapplicable, even redundant. It’s an attitude. A way of life. Perception is the window. It’s orchestrated conditioning to misinform you by disinforming you. Find your purpose and be informed. It is your open weapon. I know people with $100 dollars budget walk into a room and everything stand still. I’ve seen people with $100k budget that make it look like a painful process and what is more cant hold a convo with a smart 8 year old. It can’t be bought. It is and will always be priceless. Once you’ve figured out this truth, you will strive for a reach beyond your grasp. A consciousness and profound understanding of self. It is the mastery of your space. Your individuality. Your flair. It’s in all of us whether dormant or dominant. Find it. Train it. Fail it. Win it. Own it. Ostracize it. This is STYLE. This is how I understand it. Now how friggin DOPE is that!
- Ross Lynch: 5 Things To Know About The Talented Stud Cast As Harvey In ‘Sabrina’ Reboot