Veteran Nollywood actor, Obi Madubogwu who had been fighting with chronic diabetic sore for some time finally misplaced the combat to death.
Stargist.com gifts 7 issues concerning the late actor and producer.
1. Obi Madubogwu is an actor and producer who hails from Ogidi in Anambra state.
2. The best point in his profession was once being forged to play King Musanga in struggle of Musanga, an epic film nonetheless considered as the most costly manufacturing with the largest forged and crew within the trade.
3. he’s the founder of Saving existence for Africa Diabetes foundation which he dependent in 2009.
4. His remaining cinematic day trip was once the 2015 film “Grave dust,” which used to be produced by using him and starred Ramsey Nouah, shaggy dog story Silva and Joseph Benjamin.
5. In December 2016, he was hospitalised at the Federal medical Centre, within Railway company in Ebute Metta, Lagos, the place he used to be been rendered immobile by means of diabetes and deteriorating diabetic wounds.
6. He was married to Madubogwu Obianuju Ngozi
7. The Veteran Nollywood actor, Obi Madubogwu, battled with diabetes except he lost his existence on the twenty eighth Of August ,2017.
The post 7 issues you most likely Didn’t find out about Late Nollywood Actor, Obi Madubogwu regarded first on Nigerian famous person news + latest entertainment information.