Nollywood actress Opeyemi Aiyeola is a naturally proficient, gifted and progressive icon within the film world who usually plays roles depicting gentleness and innocence.
Stargist.com gifts 7 issues you almost certainly didn’t understand about the actress as she turns 40 lately.
1. Opeyemi, who hails from Shagamu in Ogun State was once born on August 29 as the 2nd of three youngsters.
2. She attended Our woman of Apostles non-public college in Yaba for basic training and had secondary training at Remo faculties. She attended Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta, the place she earned an unusual nationwide Diploma (OND) in Accountancy and at last got a level in Accounting from Lagos State college.
three. My first appearing gig was with Papa Ajasco and company. After performing for tv for two years, she began to characteristic in films.
four. She acted until 2007 when she got married and relocated to London together with her husband, Babatunde Olayiwola Owolomose.
5. they are fortunately married and have two sons.
6. She has a group referred to as Opeyemi Aiyeola Rehearsal crew, which nurtures upcoming abilities.
7. She won the award for best supporting Actress (Yoruba) at BON Awards in 2015.
The post 7 issues you may now not Have identified About Opeyemi Aiyeola As She Turns 40 regarded first on Nigerian celebrity information + latest leisure information.